95% of porn sites are crap. Many of them try to trick you into going to other equally crappy sites (skimming traffic), some have adware, malware, and viruses. Best Porn List lists the other 5%. All sites listed have been reviewed and ranked by overall quality/trust. Always SURF SAFE! PLEASE email me if you notice a site that has become unsafe.

Press Ctrl + D to bookmark us